Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kinder Day... Opening Remarks

Maayong Buntag sa Tanan. My name is Maricar Te and I am elected as the treasurer of the Kindergartens Homeroom Officers. It is my great honor to welcome you all to today’s event.

This event is one of the main curricular activities of every class in this institution. As I remember, way back when I was elementary, we celebrated class days too. In this kind of program, every individual pupil is given the opportunity to show their talents. I could still remember how exited I was to sing my favorite song and share my talent to my classmates and schoolmates… halo-halong feelings ang nararamdaman ko nun…

Today, now that I am a parent, knowing that my child is going to step on that stage and going to present dance numbers and a musical play together with her classmates, the feeling excitement is still there but this excitement is different. It is a mixed emotion. I am very much happy, because for the first time she is going to play as her favorite cartoon character, Tinkerbelle.

I know you parents are very excited too with the role of your kids… And of course the people behind this activity, the junior and senior teachers with their SAs are also excited.

Parents and guests let us all stay foot and relax on our seats. Kids, good luck and God Bless Us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment